Valparaiso University - March 2016
On behalf of the Student Organization Suite staff, we would like to welcome you back from what we hope has been a fun and relaxing Spring Break. There are still so many great student activities happening in this last quarter of the school year, so remember to check back on our monthly newsletters and watch out for Twitter and Facebook updates!
Student Org Awards!
The Student Organization Award ceremony is approaching quickly! The date of the award ceremony is April 26th at 4:30PM in the Harre Union Ballrooms. Nominations are now open, and they are due April 11th at 11:59PM. Please click here to access the nomination form!
Spring Break Service Trips:
Many students on campus chose to take time out of their Spring Break to participate in Spring Break Service Trips. Below is a picture of the students who traveled to Washington D.C.! (Photo is taken at Capital Area Food Bank)
UPC Events this month:
- 18th: the movie Creed @ 8PM (Brown and Gold)
- 20th: Canvas and Mocktails @ 1PM (Ballroom A)
- 23rd: Magician @ 8PM (Ballroom C)
- 31st: Documentary: Amy @ 7PM (Alumni Room)
Other Events This Month:
- On the 19th, LIVE is hosting Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Latina Empowerment @ 4PM in the Christopher Center Community Room. Contact email@example.com for further details.
- From the 28th until April 1st, the Red Cross Club is hosting a series of events over the course of the week focusing on the issue of torture and international humanitarian law. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Student Organization Suite
The Student Organization Suite (SOS) offers over 100 on-campus organizations. It is located on the second floor of the Harre Union. Stop by to learn more information on how to join or start an organization that fits your needs!