Kaitlyn, Chris, Margret
CEO: John P. Bilbrey
John P. Bilbrey has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Hershey Company since May 17, 2011. He served as the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Hershey Co. from November 2, 2010 to May 17, 2011, he was also the President of North America at the Hershey Company from December 2007 to November 2010 and also its Senior Vice President from November 2005 to November 2011. So he has been a Director of The Hershey Company since June 2011.
How Hershey's Got Started!
At the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago, in 1893, Milton Hershey got an up-close look at the art of chocolate making. He was immediately hooked. While his caramel business boomed, Hershey started the Hershey Chocolate Company.
- Senior Engineer/Staff Engineer
- Principal Warehouse Automation Engineer
- Precision Reliability Technician
- District Sales Manager
- Sr. Manager ecommerce Merchandising
- Business planning and analysis
- Creating valued business partnerships with customers by becoming a business advisor
- Achieving mutually beneficial agreements through skilled negotiation
- Understanding of the customers business
- Alignment with retail team through participation in retail meetings as well as field visits with appropriate Retail Management
- A master of business administration (MBA) degree, with an emphasis in marketing, could make you more competitive
- Internships and sales experience will increase your chances of getting a job