Creative Cooking Italian Recipe
Grace's Pictorial Caprese Salad
During The Italian Unit in Creative Cooking Class I made this Caprese Salad on April 2nd,
2013. I chose this recipe because it is quick and easy. It requires no cooking and I make this at home when I do not feel like cooking dinner.
The yield serves 4 people.
Ingredients and Equipment
- 2 Large Ripe Tomatoes, sliced into 1/4'' thick slices
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced into 1/4'' thick slices
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Good Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 Large Cloves of Garlic,crushed and finely chopped