May 29, 2018
Shout out to:
Mr. Hannah and Ms Margaret for a perfect state evaluation, the highest in the district.
Ms. Barsotti for a great music assembly.
Afterschool Program for a successful Family Dance
Ms. Brown for a successful SBAC window. 100% of students completed the SBAC.
- Science Fair projects should be taken home by students. After June 1st any remaining projects will be discarded. Please remind your students to take their projects home.
- Math C-EOU assessments should be administered and entered into illuminate by June 1st.
- Foss Kits should be packed up and delivered to Room 5 by Tuesday at 9 am.
- Teacher tentative 2018/2019 assignment letters were emailed on Thursday, May 24th. Please print, sign and return by June 1st.
- Please ensure all outstanding PE minutes reports are completed by May 29th.
- The End of the Year Checklist is due June 8th. If you plan on working after June 8th it is due on your last day of work.
Updated Prep/Enrichment Schedule
Week at a Glance
- No School-Memorial Day
- Spirit Week-Pajama Day
- Minimum Day
- Spirit Week- Sports Day
- Howard Professional Learning 1:45 to 3:30
- Big Smiles (Dentist) on site
- Spirit Week- Color Day
- Williams Off Site-Principal Professional Learning
- Howard Carnival
- Spirit Week-Howard Spirit Day (Blue and White)
- Math C-EOU Administration and Entry Deadline