LEARNING TODAY, LEADING TOMORROW! May 11, 2018
SAVE THE DATE!
- May 12 - Holland Tulip Festival, High School Band Only
- May 17 - Girls on the Move, CCHS Library, 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- May 17 & 18 - Senior Exams
- May 18 - CCJH Dance, 7-9:30 pm
- May 18 - Seniors Last Day
- May 24 - 25 - Third Grade Mackinac Island Field Trip
- May 28 - No School - Memorial Day
- May 29 - Senior Awards Night, 7:00 pm
- May 31 - CCE Options Graduation
- May 31 - 6th Grade Glow Dance
- June 1 - Graduation - Jackson College Potter Center
- June 4-6 - High School Final Exams
- June 5 - Kindergarten Graduation, 9-10:30 am
- June 6 - Last Day of School, half day
GOLDEN EAGLE ATHLETICS GOLDEN EAGLE ATHLETICS
May 12 - Softball @ Manchester, 9:00 am
May 12 - Girls Soccer @ Monroe St. Mary Catholic, TBA
May 14 - Girls Soccer @ Grass Lake, 5:30 pm
May 15 - Softball @ Dundee, 4:00 pm
May 18 - Track @ East Jackson, 12 pm
May 18 - Girls Soccer @ Parma, 6:30 pm
May 18 - Golf @ Ida, 3:30 pm
May 18 - Softball @ Diamond Classic, TBA
May 21 - Baseball @ Home, 4:00 pm
May 21 - Girls Soccer @ Onsted, 5:30 pm
May 22 - Softball @ Ida, 4:00 pm
May 22 - Baseball @ Ida, 4:00 pm
May 23 - Track @ Onsted, 4:30 pm
May 24 - Golf LCAA Tournament, TBA
May 24 - Girls Soccer @ Cross Over Game, TBA
May 29 - Track @ Selby Meet, 5:30 pm
Columbia Summer Camps
- Robotics for Grades 1-6
- Academic Games Camp for Grades 3-6
- Art Camp Grades 1-6
- Columbia Central Young Adult Art for Grades 7-12
- Garden Club
- Explore Literacy Camp for Grades 1-6
- Floral Arranging for Grades 4-8
- Leaders In Training for Grades 4-6
- Princess Camp for Grades 1-3
- Drama for Grades 7-9
- Basketball Camp
- Soccer Camp
- Football Camp
Let's go GOLDEN EAGLES!! The Childrenz Challenge is an amazing event for the entire community. Please register your kids to participate. When you register, you will be helping Columbia Elementary Schools with their goal of winning first place in the Michigan Community Credit Union School Challenge.
Enter through www.childrenzchallenge.com
TECH TID BITS
Explore and discover the life cycle and anatomical details of a frog with the ability to dissect a frog using your finger!
Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images.
Unlimited Books for Kids! Unlimited access to 25,000 ebooks, audiobooks, learning videos, and quizzes for kids 12 and under.
Walk and Bike to School Day!
CCHS Golf Team
Jr.Sr. High School:
Reminder - All lunch account balances must be paid off by the end of the school year.