Remote Learning Tips
Accessing your H Drive
- email Tiffany you want to access your H drive
- send the form she gives you to email@example.com
- wait for IT to send you the first set of directions to access your H drive
- use this second set of directions from IT on getting your H drive on your computer through Drive File Stream
These videos will walk you through how to do this, if you need it:
- The first video below walks you through getting Drive File Stream on your computer and getting to where you log in to your remote desktop with the district instructions.
- The second video walks you through getting Drive File Stream on your remote desktop and how to drag things from your H drive to your Google Drive. Then, your Drive will update (in the cloud) and you'll have your documents on Drive everywhere.
Reminder: Submit a Book Review!
Hey, Mustangs! Read any good books lately or have a favorite that everyone should read? Submit a book review to Flipgrid here: https://flipgrid.com/e9db6588, or scan the QR code in your Flipgrid app. Help someone find their next favorite! Need help with Flipgrid? Shoot Mrs. LaRue an email, or she can video chat w/you, too. This would be a cool activity to do with students...how great would it be to have a whole page of reveiws from students and staff in one place? My example is below, but the rest won't be on YouTube...just Flipgrid (shared on the library website for all to see).
Have New Students?
Online Help for Staff and Students
I've added info to the Link page on the MRHS Website. These are both "Featured Links" on the MRHS Links site. If you think of something students may need, please let me know, and I'll add it to the student page.
My Office Hours
For students, I've posted this on the library website: