Mrs. McLane's Class Newsletter
March 21- Book Fair begins: Grits for Grands (A-L) 7:00-8:00
March 22- Book Fair continues: Grits for Grands (M-Z) 7:00-8:00
-PTO Belacino's Night 5:00-9:00
- Math Unit 6 Assessment
March 23- Spring Pictures
March 24- Family Night at the Book Fair 4:30-6:30
March 25- Last day for Book Fair (Closes at 1:00)
March 25- Field Day
March 28-April 1- Spring Break
April 20- Collaborative Planning Day
April 22- Vehicle Day/ Career Day
Volunteers Needed and Field Day Information
- I could use a few volunteers for Field Day to walk around with our class and help keep kids together, take kids to the restroom, etc. Field Day will be an all-day event this year, with a break from about 10:30-11:30 for lunch and rest. Please email me if you are able to help out.
- As I stated earlier, Field Day will last all day and students will be outside for a majority of the time. If you would like your child to wear sunscreen, please apply it BEFORE school.
- Students should wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Your child may bring a water bottle to school labeled with his/her name.
- Students may wear a hat for outside if they wish.
Scholastic Book Fair
Scholastic Book Fair
We're using VolunteerSpot to organize our Spring Book Fair volunteers.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/Txv9Lt
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Emily Black (email@example.com) to sign-up.
Vehicle Career Day
Hello, Mustangs! Please check out the attached flyer to see what is coming up in April with our Career/Vehicle Day! We need YOU! Yes, we need you to share your career or "career" vehicle with our students on April 22. We want our children aware and informed of the many careers that are possible!
You may sign up on this link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D49AEAF2CA4F94-vehiclecareer
Thank you so much for volunteering!
Brandy Ludlam and Rick Masters, Midway Counselors