News from RMS
August 1, 2022
- Each family will need to complete a new Free & Reduced Lunch Application this year.
- Please click this link to apply: https://www.nlappscloud.com/District.aspx
- Breakfast: free for all students at RMS
- Lunch: $2.50
Student Dress Code
Open House Forms
- All Open House forms (Clinic card, GCPS & RMS Handbook, etc.) are available on My Payments Plus.
- To access your student's Open House forms, please click here to go to MyPaymentsPlus.
- If you have not yet created a My Payments Plus account or need help with My Payments plus, please click here for GCPS help documents: My Payments Plus Help Documents.
School Supply Lists
PBIS stands for Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports. Richards Middle School is a PBIS school. PBIS is a program that helps students develop the practice of positive behaviors.
The Basic Philosophy of PBIS is to:
TEACH students how they are expected to behave
REINFORCE their good behavior
PROVIDE SUPPORT to students as they learn to correct misdirected behaviors
Our expectations at RMS are Good Judgment, Responsibility, Integrity, and Pride. These expectations are consistently referred back to as we are teaching procedures in various areas at RMS.
ParentVUE & StudentVUE
GCPS students can also use their smartphones or other mobile devices to find grades, schedules and more! The StudentVUE mobile app is available in Google Play for Android devices and the App Store for Apple (iOS) devices.