My True Color
- I wanted to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- I understood and respected authority and was comfortable with academic
- I was the easiest of all types of children to adapt to the education system.
- I am serious and tend to have traditional, conservative views of both love and marriage.
- I enjoy others who can work along with me, building secure, predictable relationships together
- I demonstrate admiration through the practical things I do for the ones I love.
- I provide stability and can maintain organization.
- My ability to handle details and to work hard makes me the backbone of many organizations.
- I believe that work comes before play, even if I must work overtime to complete the task.
- Expects punctuality, order, loyalty
- Assumes “right” way to do things
- Seldom questions tradition
- Rules oriented
- Detailed/thorough approach - threatened by change
- Prolonged time to initiate any change
- Expects people to “play” their roles
Symptoms Of A Bad Day
- Complaining and self-pity
- Anxiety and worry
- Depression and fatigue
- Psychosomatic problems
- Malicious judgments about yourself or others
- Herd mentality exhibited in blind following of leaders
- Authoritarianism and phobic reactions
3 Characteristics Are Not Like Me
- I don't go onto any stage to preform, I'm very shy
- I don't hurt the guy when I'm in a relationship
- I don't like any rabbits.
What job do you believe fits your personality type
I think the type of job that'll fit my personality is gaming because I really wanted to be a gamer when i grow up.
How might your color affect you at work
- Meet new people
- Can make a lot of money
- Can't wake up early enough to do stuff
- Will probably forget to post anything