How are sports injuries caused?
Often caused by not warming up, or a sudden use of the muscle without prior conditioning.
Very common among athletes. Often done by running too much or using the knee too much in some way without properly maintaining and strengthening the knee. Sometimes caused by direct injury to the knee.
Often caused by improper technique during lifting exercising or by direct injury to the ankle.
How to prevent such injuries
Common ways to prevent such injuries.
1. Always have a warm up routine.
2. Always have a cool down stretching routine.
3. Maintain proper muscles through a good diet.
4. Make sure you have vitamin flowing throughout your body, low vitamin d levels indicate weaker bones, making them more vulnerable to injury.
5. Be cautious when exercising, careful to not over exert yourself.
6. Know your limits, do not try new things which have not been practiced well before.