Set the Environment for Communication in the Pre-k Classroom
Talk Amongst Yourselves
2. What visual supports do you have?
3. Why do you have your classroom set-up a particular way?
4. Why do you use certain visual supports?
5. How do you currently support communication in your classroom?
6. How do you currently support communication in the classroom?
Keep it CORE
CORE board in the hallway with the words of the week written on it so staff will use the words of the week with the students.
Instead of "clock" labeling "what (time)?"
Instead of "door" labeling "go."