Wanted:cruel treatment to compition
John D. Rockefeller
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Society gets lots of the oil Disadvantage
- The prices of the oil goes up for them to get the oil because he doesn't have competition.
How he would treat his workers
- He would treat them
- There pay was reasonable and the conditions weren't harsh.
- If the workers were unhappy, there was a higher chance that the news would get involved.
- If they new were to get involved with his company there would be more trouble for him to deal with.
How he spent his money. Did he give money to Charity??
- He did donate money to numerous organizations such as:
- Numerous Colleges
- War relief efforts
- Millions of dollars to both organisations
Why was a he a Robber Baron?
- He treated others nicely only because he had to
- He always threatened his competition
- He only got the money because he would cheat by making other businesses drop out.