Dates to Know
- Parent Portal opens for annual updates (required for all students so you can view your child's teacher name on August 8th).
Sunday, August 8th
- 12:00 pm - Teacher names released on Parent Portal
Tuesday, August 10th
- 8:00-9:00 am - Meet the Teacher
- Tour the building and feel free to drop off school supplies in the classroom
Wednesday, August 11th
- First Day of School! The doors open at 7:00 am. The school day officially begins at 7:40, and all students should be settled in class at this time.
- Parents are welcome to walk their children to class on the first day of school.
- The first official PTA General Membership Meeting will take place at 7:40 in the PTA room.
Back-to-Bethany Grade Level Meetings
- Kindergarten August 12th 6:30 pm
- First Grade August 17th 6:30 pm
- Second Grade August 17th 6:00 pm
- Third Grade August 16th 6:00 pm
- Fourth Grade August 12th 6:00 pm
- Fifth Grade August 16th 6:30 pm
Important Information About Arrival and Dismissal
Students may be dropped of in either the front drive or the east drive. Please see the map below for more information.
Detailed Information for Arrival and Dismissal
Volunteering at Bethany
Lunch Reminders and Lunch Schedule
We are excited to see you this year during lunch time! Here are a few things to keep in mind during your visit:
- Please bring a picture ID and arrive several minutes early to check in at the front office and receive your visitor badge. This badge will need to be worn for the entirety of your visit.
- Please wait for your child at the visitor tables in the cafeteria.
- You may bring food for our child from outside establishments; however, please refrain from sharing food with children other than your own.
- When lunch is over, please allow your child to leave the cafeteria with his/her grade level. Once your child has lined up with his/her grade level, please return to the office, turn in your badge, sign out, and leave through the front door.
- We encourage you to reserve parent lunch visits for special occasions in order to allow your child plenty of time to socialize with friends.