By: Nara Kim
The 9 Elements
The 9 elements of digital citizenship are:
- Digital Literacy: teaching and learning about technology and its use.
- Digital Etiquette: electronic standards of conduct or procedure
- Digital Laws: electronic responsibility for actions and deeds
- Digital Rights and Responsibilities: those freedoms extended to everyone in a digital world
- Digital Commerce: electronic buying and selling of goods
- Digital Communication: electronic exchange of information
- Digital Health and Wellness: physical and psychological well-being in a digital world
- Digital Access: full electronic participation in society
- Digital Security: electronic precautions to guarantee safety
We're ALL in this TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!
Help EVERYONE to have the right of accessing everything on the computer!
Careful what you say online!
Everything you post online leaves a footprint behind!
More Awesome Stuff...
Educate yourself/connect with others:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Safety (Security)
- Health and Wellness