SB 2075 requires schools to make sure that parents of students with dyslexia are notified of the free audio books that are available through the Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Click on the title to take you to the Talking Book link.
Famous People with Dyslexia
Learning Ally Audiobooks
Did You Know?
- Dyslexia runs in families
- Dyslexia is not tied to IQ - Einstein's was 160
- Dyslexia is not just about getting letters or numbers mixed up or out of order
- Dyslexia has nothing to do with not working hard enough
- Dyslexia occurs in people of all backgrounds and intellectual levels
- Dyslexic students may excel at connecting ideas, thinking out of the box, 3D thinking, seeing the big picture
Meet the Dyslexia Team
Lamar Elementary - Hayle Monds
Travis Elementary - Stephanie Smith
Wilson Elementary - Candace Thompson
Pampa Junior High - Melissa Roberson and Jodi Etheredge
Central Office Support - Alice Martinez
Director of Special Education/504 - Jennifer Studebaker
The Dyslexia Newsletter
The Pampa Independent School District complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability.