Monday Mustang Memo
Student Drop off/Pick Up Procedures
- Pull up to the side gate (see map)
- Someone will come check your student's temperature. (Must be below 100)
- We'll call students to your vehicle.
- Stay in line unless directed otherwise.
Monday & Tuesday orders will be picked up on Mondays.
Wednesday & Thursday orders will be picked up Wednesdays.
10:30-12:30 at the red double doors
Did you know that you can apply for Free & Reduced lunches any time? If you've had a recent change in circumstances you may qualify. Complete the online application here or contact Ms. Laura for more information. 480-325-6100
Please submit lunch payments through gilbertartsacademy.com- Parent Resources- Online Payments. Not through the lunch application site.
Book Pick-Up *NEXT* Thursday 11am-2pm
Book pick up Thursday, Sept 10 at the red double doors.
Don't forget to return books that you're done with during this time as well.
We also recommend saving our school phone number in your phone so you know it's us calling 480-325-6100
Did you complete all of the orientation links??
Complete these if you haven't already
- Pick up list Please send IDs of anyone on your list to Mrs. Wicker *Required for all students*
- Online Behavior/Media User Agreement *Required for all students - even if not borrowing a device from GAA* Every student needs this on file to participate in online classes. Please explain the behavior expectations to your student.
- Read through the 20/21 SY handbook and complete the acknowledgment form on the last page. *Required for all students*
- Complete the Technology Agreement if you need to borrow a chromebook. Then contact the school before coming to pick it up.
⬇️Keep going ⬇️
Easy & FREE ways to earn money for GAA:
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
September 11th PTO will have a Q&A about Covid-19 @6pm. Link will be emailed.
PTO email- email@example.com