Goshen Center School
Regional School District No. 6
Principal's Message for September 3, 2015
Greetings Goshen Center School families,
We've had an amazing first two days of school and I feel honored and delighted to be part of the Goshen Center School family as your new principal. We have a great school year ahead and it is my sincere goal to inspire, motivate and encourage the children at GCS to be strong members of our school community and lifelong learners.
I look forward to working together with our great staff and all of GCS’s families to create an open and welcoming environment at the school; one which inspires the students to be motivated and successful.
Please note the following:
- Students' Governor's Reading Challenge logs are due tomorrow, September 4th
- September 10th - Book Blast & BBQ 5-7 p.m.
- September 15th - P.T.O. meeting 4:30 p.m. in the GCS Gathering Room
- September 16th - Open House 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- September 17th&18th - School Pictures
- September 25th - Harvest Luncheon
Flyers are linked here: