The CityLab Connect
Week of November 28th, 2022
A Message From Educator, Daniel Sharp
Thursday, November 10th was the inaugural induction of CityLab's National Honor Society. We had 30 students, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders, their families, and some CityLab staff join us at the All Saint's Church for the ceremony. It was an honor to help make this a reality for our students. Seeing their participation and commitment to themselves and the CityLab community was awesome and made it all worth it.
I want to give two special shout-outs. The first shout-out is to Mrs. Smith for helping this organization get started, for the refreshments, and for coordinating our guest speaker, Mr. Jarred Davis. The second shout-out is to our Community Liasion, Ms. Elena Mares. She helped set up the ceremony, took photos, and produced the pamphlet for parents.
So, if you see any of our newly inducted students, please congratulate them on their accomplishments.
Social Studies Teacher
OnRamps U.S. History, AP Macroeconomics, & AP GovernmentCity Lab High School
Schedule for week of 11/28
Monday, Nov. 28-A Day
Tuesday, Nov. 29-B Day
Wednesday, Nov. 30-C Day
Thursday, Dec. 1-A Day-A Day Clubs
Friday, Dec. 2-B Day-B Day Clubs
12/16, 12/19, 12/20, 12/21-Early Release 2:15 PM
1/16-No School in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.
1/26-Parent Conferences 4:30 PM-8:00 PM
2/20-No School in honor of President's Day
PTO Poinsettias and Wreaths Fundraiser
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.