July 27, 2020
By registering online, you will save yourself time on registration night! You will still need to do the following things at the school....
- Bring 2 proofs of residence
- Fill out paperwork - health form, data cards, etc. (these can all be found on our website and at the bottom of this newsletter if you'd like to print them off and bring them in - saves more time!)
- See class lists and meet teachers!
The BBE website has more info and forms:
Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 12 on registration nights. We have a very limited supply available. If you cannot wear a mask, let Mrs. Vinson know at the front door and we'll get paperwork to you!
Monday, July 27th
Tuesday, July 28th
We will be encouraging social distancing during registration. You may be asked to wait in certain areas through the registration process in an effort to limit the number of people. Please be patient with us!
July 27th: Registration Night for last names A-M from 4:30-7:30
July 28th: Registration Night for last names N-Z from 4:30-7:30
August 3rd: 1st FULL day of school for students with last names A-K (HYBRID schedule below)
August 4th: 1st FULL day of school for students with last names L-Z (HYBRID schedule below)
August 6th: NO SCHOOL - Election Day
PDFs added to this newsletter...
- Hybrid Schedule for start of school year
- BBE Student Handbook
- Registration packet (paperwork needed to register for 20-21)