12 Days of Christmas
Day 11 - God's Plan
1. "We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."
2. "We don’t need you. You haven’t got through college yet."
3. "Far too noisy…Far too many notes."
4. "You better learn secretarial work or else get married."
5. "It doesn’t matter what he does, he will never amount to anything."
One thing we know is that God has much better plans for us, filled with encouragement for each and every one of us to trust, believe and put our hope in. Here's a few lines from Jeremiah that we can all take heart from...
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
So there we have it! Don't listen to those who will put you down, those who are out to harm you. Listen and be open to God as you enter this new year and trust in the plans he has made for each and very one of us.
1. The Beatles
2. Steve Jobs
4. Marilyn Monroe
5. Albert Einstein