WELCOME to Origami Owl & TEAM WHOOT
Lisa Weihbrecht, Senior Director Origami Owl
HELLO and WELCOME!
I want to introduce myelf to you and welcome you to the team! I am what is referred to in this business as your upline Senior Director with Origami Owl! Your mentor is one of the many amazing designers on the team and your first point of contact. Please be sure to put our email firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book so you do not miss any information that I send out to the entire team!
Please feel free to look for us on Facebook! The link to my personal page is https://www.facebook.com/lweihbrecht. If you send me a friend request once I accept that I can then add you to the team page WHOOT! Just send me a personal message requesting to be added! Our team page is dedicated to sharing ideas and resources, encouraging one another, celebrating successes and having FUN!
Take time to familiarize yourself with your Back Office which will give you all of the important tools you need to run your Origami Owl business.
I recommend printing out some important documents like our Policies and Procedures, Career Plan and Jewelry Bar Guide.
The most important things you can do to help grow your Origami Owl business is to wear a locket everywhere you go and to have business cards and Take Out Menus with you at all times! Let others know about Origami Owl and our Living Lockets and tell them about our Jewelry Bars. Share the opportunity about becoming a designer with others! People of all ages love our products and will want to be part of what you are doing and join your team!
I look forward to seeing you SOAR with your Origami Owl business beyond your wildest dreams and expectations! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions! We are all here to help and support you!
Congratulations on becoming an Origami Owl Designer!
Lisa Weihbrecht, Senior Director
Our Family Tree
You may receive emails or see these names in our newsletters so let's figure out who is in our O2 Family! There may be several others before you get to me (ie-your mentor's mentor's mentor!)
you>your mentor>me>Lynn Avara Stover, Charming Stars>Heather Hall, Rockin Lockets Parliament>Heidi Russell, Superstars. Heidi McNall is our Direct to Corporate.
We want you to EARN THAT KIT!
There are two Facebook groups that we recommend you to join to help you on your way to earning these goodies if you haven't joined them already:
July Jumpstart https://www.facebook.com/groups/144688649416159/
Team WHOOT https://www.facebook.com/groups/whoot/
Your mentor is always your first point of contact but these two Facebook groups provide a forum for you to ask questions, get new ideas and suggestions for growing your business and an opportunity to connect with other Origami Owl Designers.
There is still time for you to gather $250 PV in the last week of the month and we want to show you how! Be sure to join these groups!
Suggestions to reach $250 PV (Personal Volume)
Here are just a few suggestions to help you on your way!
1) Host your own Facebook Party. Origami Owl has provided a COMPLETE Facebook Party outline. All you have to do is cut and paste. If you are not sure how to do this, reach up to your mentor or myself and we are happy to help you!
2) ASK! Reach out to your friends and family. Let them know that you have started your own business and would love for their support. They are going to want to support you! Let them know they can help you launch with a strong start by hosting a party (online or in home), making a purchase and/or referring a friend. Referrals are the heart to our business!
3) Do you have your own locket that tells your story? One of the key components to our business is our locket. You are your own best advertisement! Select the charms and locket that tell your story. Be sure to wear it EVERY DAY!
4) Share our current monthly Force for Good. It's a great value AND it helps someone in need. There are two looks available and they are beautiful! Be sure to share with 5-10 people per day via personal message or text.
5) Set up a VIP Group on Facebook. Create a VIP group and INVITE your friends and family (do not MASS ADD EVERYONE. That's spammy!) Use this group to share fun tips, recipes, pictures and more. Post about your Origami Owl journey and share what's in your locket!
6) Share the digital guide! If you don't have any catalogs, you can share the digital guide that is found on your website. Go to your personal website>SHOP>Seasonal Catalogs and you can share our current catalogs with your customers!
These are just a few ideas to get you going! We know you can do this and we're here to help you every step of the way!!!!
HOME OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION
401 Benson Lane
Chandler, AZ 85224
PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NEST