October 17, 2016
In the Know
Attendance Incentive Plan
Mighty Fine Blue Jay
1. 1 MFBJ will be selected per class per week
2. MFBJ will be annouced in class on Friday.
3. The parent will be emailed or phoned using this script on Friday. MFBJ Script
4. Certificates are sent home on Friday with the student.
4. Teachers will submit MFBJ names to Valerie for the newsletter by midnight Thursday using the MFBJ Link.
The handbook has been updated with a page called Mighty Fine Blue Jay which includes the scripts and link to the Google Form.
I shared a letter with you to send home to your families and a paper copy will go home Tuesday. We want to make sure everyone knows how to stay connected.
Teacher Workroom Projects
Hope you're doing well!
There are few things that I wanted to let you and the staff know about the teacher workroom projects-
1. All completed teacher workroom projects will be delivered in the same box in the teacher workroom where teachers submit their new projects. The completed projects will not be delivered to the specific teacher's classroom.
2. I would request a teacher to email me if she/he requires a specific project to be completed within a day or two so that projects do not lag behind.
3. Teacher workroom does not take care of lamination for the teachers as of now.
Thank you so much!
Fixed Asset Inventory
The inventory of Brushy Creek is scheduled to begin the Morning of October 18, 2016. This process does not require all staff to be present and will take one or two days to complete.
10/17 K-2 Picture Day
10/17 Nearpod Training- 2nd Grade
10/17 Attendance Incentive Plan Development Meeting, Room 338, 3:15-3:45
10/18 3-5 Picture Day
10/18 Fixed Asset Inventory
10/18 Valerie off-campus all day
10/19 SEPAC Coffee, library, 7:00-7:40
10/19 Unity Day- Wear Orange!
10/19 Staff Meeting, library, 3:15-4:10
10/21 Blue Jay Bash, 6-8 pm
10/21 Reflections Entries Due
10/21 Sweatshirt Pre-Orders Due
10/24 Literacy Partners Begin
10/24-28 Red Ribbon Week
10/25 Load Report Cards
10/25 Valerie off-campus all day
10/25 Report Cards Due
10/26 Early Release
10/26 Brushy Creek Night at PDQ
10/31 International Children's Day Assemblies
11/1 Pam off-campus AM
11/1 TAG Parent Information Night
11/3 Author Visit- 1st and 3rd Only
11/3 Mentoring Minutes
11/4 International Children's Day
11/8 PLC Leader Meeting
11/9 BCE Staff Meeting
11/10 4th Grade Musical
11/12 World Class Leadership Conference
11/15 McNeil Feeder Pattern Vertical Concert
11/17 Thanksgiving Lunch
11/18 Turkey Trot
11/21-25 Thanksgiving Break