Be Healthy - Inside & Out
HEALTHY LIVING TO IMPROVE MIND. BODY. SKIN.
GET READY TO FEEL AMAZING!
Welcome! So you're thinking about getting a little healthier - Congratulations!
As you know, making the decision is the first step! Those of us that have done this program love knowing that we are passing on life changing principles. We have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in community so that we're not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
What it is
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health and wellness.
- A boost to your energy.
- An elimination program to help uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight management jumpstart.
What it's not
- A deprivation diet
- A fast or a liquid diet
What will I have to do?
- The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you.
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Plan to eat about every three hours.
- Proportion your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body optimally.
- You can join our private Facebook group for education, coaching, recipes and inspiration.
What can I expect?
- With your products, you will receive access to our private Facebook group for information & inspirational materials including shopping lists, recipes, and a 2 page sheet that outlines everything.
- A private coach to guide you through the 30-days.
- You can expect to have more energy and feel better than you’ve felt in a long time.
- Weight management will help you create a new lifestyle.
Check out a sample day on our 30 Days to Healthy Living
WHO IS ARBONNE AND WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
What makes this program unique?
This program is about resetting!
30 Days to Healthy Living is designed to help each person identify how they can choose to use food as fuel for their bodies to optimize how they look and feel, inside and out. It will help you to identify any foods that you are eating that might not be serving your body well. Our goal is to help you tune in to the messages that your body is sending so that you can eat and drink more intuitively, giving your body the nutrients that it needs to function optimally. The program will also help support a balanced gut. So much of the body’s overall wellbeing is controlled by our gut, so supporting this area of our body will help optimize how we feel as well as how we look. The program is also designed to help us feel more confident in ourselves. When we are rested and working to reduce feelings of stress, then we are better able to care for ourselves. A positive mindset can also impact our confidence because when you feel good physically and mentally, you look good too!
It is important to be aware that while on this plan, some foods and beverages will be limited or avoided. The Arbonne nutrition products paired with the plan help to provide nutrients for health and energy. At the end of your 30-day reset, you will begin to reintroduce more foods to help support the benefits you have achieved.
In these pages you’ll find the information you need to get started and tips for making the process as easy as possible. We will also provide recommendations for supplements and products from Arbonne to help your choices. We’re so excited to be joining you on this healthy living journey!
How does the program work?
We will be your coaches and walk you through the Arbonne 30 program.
Arbonne 30 Program combines CLEAN EATING with plant-based nutrition products that will set you up to reach your wellness goals in a way that's SIMPLE and EASY TO FOLLOW!
You will also be added to a specialized 30 Day support and accountability group through a private Facebook page which includes:
- Daily posts of education, meal ideas, healthy living tips & more to support your wellness goals & learning.
- Weekly DELICIOUS & SIMPLE meal plans, recipes, & shopping lists.
- An uplifting and supportive community.
To participate, your first step is to get your 30 Days of Arbonne Essentials. This set is offered for 40% off retail.
* If you aren't on Facebook, not to worry! We can get you a 30-day Resource Guide to set you up with all of the need-to-know information and tools!
*The typical results are different for everyone. Results
vary depending on individual effort, body composition,
age, eating patterns, exercise, and the like.
WHAT DOES IT COST? WHAT DO I GET?
- Become a NEW Preferred Client ($29 US fee, $35 Canada fee)
- 20% - 40% Savings Everyday
- Free Shipping Options
- Free Product Specials
- Monthly Specials
- NO required auto-ship
- And, so much more!
Save big with the Arbonne Special Value pack! Only $276.00 for your 30 day pack.
This is a $460 SRP value when products purchased separately.
That is only $9.20 per day. You are getting two meals with drinks. It is less than $5 per meal!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do we know the correct number of calories to eat in a day? Should everyone be eating the same things?
Not all people have the same nutritional needs. 30 Days to Healthy Living is not intended to be a weight loss program. Weight loss occurs with a reduction in the number of calories consumed along with an increase in the number of calories burned each day through activity. You can partner with a nutritionist or your doctor to help determine the ideal calorie range for you. 30 Days to Healthy Living focuses more on eliminating foods and drinks that might not be serving the body while at the same time you’re increasing or introducing foods and supplements that are rich in plant-based nutrients, vitamins and minerals along with healthy fats, fiber, and starches. It is not a calorie- counting program or a diet plan. We do recommend food journaling every day to help you increase your awareness of everything that you are consuming. You can share this information with your Independent Consultant so they can help you adjust some of your choices if you find that you are not meeting your goals from the program.
2. I’m still super hungry after my dinner. Do I have to stick to the meal plan, or can I have some snacks?
We recommend you monitor everything that you’re eating and drink- ing throughout the day to make sure you aren’t missing your snacks or meals, as this will lead to evening hunger. Many times, people can confuse thirst for hunger, particularly if you’re dehydrated, so it’s important to drink plenty of water. If you’re doing all this and you are still feeling like your dinner portion is not filling, you can try adding extra non-starchy vegetables or a bigger salad to your meal. If you’re extremely active, you might need additional calories and can try adding an additional half of a protein shake as an after-dinner snack to help fill and fuel you up. Beyond this, Arbonne offers a great product called Full Control, which is designed to be taken before meals to sup- port satiety without the extra calories and food consumption.◊
3. I am away for work a lot and am unsure how I will stick to the plan. Can you suggest how to navigate this?
We recommend that you follow the plan, adjusting the timing of your snacks and meals to best fit your schedule. This will allow you to best manage your daily nutritional intake. The products are all easy to travel with as they don’t require any refrigeration, and many come in single-serving stick packs making it easy to take your program on the go. Preparation in the evening for the day ahead is key to staying true to the plan and your goals. Even when dining out, you can choose healthy options. Just watch your portion size and ask for any sauces or dressing on the side to help manage your overall intake and keep your nutrition in balance. Another great tip is to prepare in advance by looking at the menu online to help you determine what you can order to stay on track while also enjoying your meal.
4. I’m taking medications. Should I consult with my doctor prior to starting and also throughout the program?
If you have any questions/concerns, ask your licensed healthcare provider. If you are taking medication, pregnant, or nursing, ask your licensed healthcare provider before using dietary supplements. It is also advisable to continue to check in with your physician throughout the program to help them determine any adjustments that you might need to make as your program is progressing.
5. I am finding it hard to resist some of my cravings, particularly when friends and family are not following this program with me. What can I do?
It can be a challenge to watch others indulge and stay true to your goals. Just remember that nothing tastes as good as good health feels. Treats might taste good in the moment, but they do not support you in reaching your goals. To help resist a craving, start by reminding yourself of your “why.” Remove yourself from the situation and try doing something different to distract yourself. Often, when you do this, the craving will pass. You can also try drinking water flavored with citrus or berries to help promote a feeling of fullness and shift your focus on the food. If you do give in and indulge, just remember all that you have done to become healthy. From that point on, it’s up to you to get refocused and back on your plan. Healthy living doesn’t have an “off” switch, but it is a choice that you make every day to support your overall wellbeing. No matter what, be kind to yourself in your own head and remember this is about sustainable change for the long term, not perfection.
6. It is too EXPENSIVE.
At the end of the day, you will either spend the money NOW or LATER. When you break down this program and everything that you are getting, the cost of the program comes out to be $9.83 a day.
7. What if I am unhappy with the program?
Lucky for you, Arbonne believes so much in this program and their products, that there is a 90 day money back guarantee on everything.