Wayland High School Update
September 7th, 2023
Bond Construction Update
Beginning next Wednesday, September 13, the bond construction will begin on the front parking lot (by the main entrance).
- The front loop at the main entrance will be accessible for drop off. Please note: this may change as construction progresses.
- Please note that the front lot will NOT be available for parking.
- The Fitness Center lot will serve as parking for staff and visitors.
- The bus loop will remain the same.
- Student parking will ONLY be available in the main student lots by the tennis courts and football stadium.
As the bond construction progresses, we will communicate any necessary changes that will be made to parking and student drop off procedures/locations. Please be sure your contact information is up-to-date in your portal.
Travel to Switzerland and Italy
My name is Amber Knauf and I am currently organizing our next FUTURES tour for May/June 2025 to Switzerland and Italy. This is offered for students in grades 9-11. If you would like to receive more information about this tour and an invite to our first parent meeting, please complete the attached google survey. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Updates From the Guidance Office
September 11: Revtrak will open up for students to be able to order their AP Exam(s). Students and parents will receive an email the same day detailing the instructions for ordering.
September 13: College visit to GVSU for juniors/seniors that signed up and returned permission slip.
September 15: PSAT/NMSQT registration forms due to Guidance Office (11th grade only, optional).
September 25: College visit to GRCC for juniors/seniors that signed up and returned permission slip.
September 27: Freshman classroom lesson on EFFORT=SUCCESS in high school; including information about transcripts, graduation, study habits, tutoring, and more!