Chapman Elementary's Newsletter for April 10, 2018
UPCOMING CHAPMAN EVENTS
- April 13: ELAC Meeting @ 8:30 AM
- April 14: Saturday School/Make-up Day 8-12 PM
- April 19: Back to School Night
- April 28: Family Wellness Fair Noon - 4 PM
- April 28: Saturday School/Make-up Day 8-12 PM
- May 12: Saturday School/Make-up Day 8-12 PM (last one of the year)
It's time once again to complete a parent survey. Please let us know what you love about Chapman and also what could use some improvement. We would love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time in helping us keep Chapman great!
PARENTING PARTNERS WORKSHOPS
- April 10 - The discipline difference
- April 17th - Nurtured Heart Approach Presentation with Scott Lindstrom
- April 24th - What children and teens need to succeed
- May 1st - Parents involved for academic success
"Parents are a child's first and most influential teacher"
GRANDPARENT SUPPORT GROUP
There is a support group for grandparents who are raising their grandchildren, through Foster Kinship Care at Butte College on Skyway the 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 11-1 PM. Their number is: 897-6235.
If you attend, Frances would love to hear more about it. You can contact her at: 895-4090.