week of January 4th
- School Mission Statement: ALL students will be challenged to obtain the skills necessary to realize their highest personal potential.
- District Vision: Educational Excellence in a Caring Community
- District Purpose: Manchester students are provided the stepping stones for success.
Goal 1: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in their literacy skills.
Goal 2: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in critical thinking.
Goal 3: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in mathematical skills.
Goal 4: All staff will engage in the district-wide continuous improvement process.
The assembly will take the place of the Jan. 11th Leadership Workshop.
Fourth Grade will rejoin April 25; May 9 and 23rd.
Kindergarten will also meet on the following dates at 1:00 pm: Feb 1; Feb. 29; March 14? (author visit); May 28; April 18; May 2; May 16.
The first grade will meet 12:00-12:30 pm; second grade 12:30-1:00 pm; kinder 1:00-1:30; and third grade 1:30-2:00. We will continue to meet in the Media Center.
The fourth grade will have TEAM in Room 109 from 1:30-3:00 pm with Officer Wion from Jan 11- April 11, 2016.
Ticket to Read
- 1.4.16-Third grade to Lansing, Karin attending trip
- 1.5.16-District School Improvement Meeting
- 1.6.16-Data meetings-Math
- 1.7.16-Staff/Faculty meeting
- 1.11.16-TEAM begins for 4th grade
- 1.11.16-NWEA Assessing begins
- 1.13.16-MLK assembly
- 1.15.16-Klager Movie Night
- 1.18.16-Half Day
- 1.18.16-Board meeting
- 1.21.16-District Faculty meeting
- 1.25.16-Leadership Workshop
- 1.28.16-Principals Advisory
- 1.29.16-Half Day
- 1.30.16-Daddy Daughter Dance