Spike's Friday Flyer
April 27 - May 1
Next Week at East York...
*Start each day by visiting the EY Website for a Morning Message from Dr. Fuhrman!
Monday, April 27th - May 1st
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 3 11:30-12:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 4 12:30-1:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 5 1:30-2:30
- READ, READ, READ
- Practice Math Facts
5th GRADE ART SUBMISSIONS FOR THE YEARBOOK ARE DUE MAY 8TH!! WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
May 8th - May 22nd! Click on the link above to see all the donors that contributed to our May Festival! Stay tuned for more details!!
SCHOOL WIDE READING COMPETITION!
Which “team” can read the most books?
The winning team will get a sweet treat when we return to school!
HERE ARE THE BRACKETS:
- 3rd grade vs. 4th grade
- 5th grade vs. Staff
Every time your child reads a book, please complete the log linked here!
- Tumble Book Library Username: eybooks password: spike
- https://www.storylineonline.net/ - famous people read aloud children’s books
UPDATE: Reading Competition Week 4 Standings
Grade 3 logged 156 books v. Grade 4 logged 76 books
Grade 5 logged 16 books v. the Staff logged 11 books
- Related Arts Learning Menu
- Spike's Delightful Diversions
- Spike's Resources for Students
- Letter from Dr. Fuhrman: 4th Marking Period Grading
- April PTO Meeting Minutes
- Shortcut to accessing teacher classrooms: EY Staff webpage
- Active Coping Calendar: April 2020
- Impact Foundation is here to help during this difficult time. Click HERE for details!