By Aneth Hernandez
- Samuel Adams was born in 1722.
- He was raised in a rich family in Purchase Street,Boston.
- He had11siblings,only 3 made it past the age of 3.
- When his family died they left him a small fortune which he gambled away.
- He failed as a brewer and businessman.
- He got the best education possible.
- His dad sent him to Harvard to study to become a lawyer.
- He decided to go against his fathers wishes and focused his life on politics
- Samuel Adams served in the continental congress.
- He helped organize the Boston Tea Party.
- A member of The Sons of Liberty.
- Had a role in the American Revolution.
- He was part of the constitutional convention.