A Life Awaits you in the colonies
By Lady Addy Of New York
A New Life for you
In the 13 colonies a life awaits you and your family. In the diffrent groups Northeast, Middle and, Southern they have a diffrent ways of life. The differences are small or big. But I think one of the biggest difference is culture and religion. There are other small things like the way they live.
The Northeast Colonies
The Northeast lives near rivers and one the coast. They have thin rocky soil. There Natural resources are...
- Water for transportation
- Whales- For a source of stuff
- The Meeting house is used for meeting and religious
- Only church going men that owned property could vote.
- The Northeast believed in freedom in religion.
- Puritan did not believe in freedom in religion.
The Middle has...
The Middle colonies have rich soil and a warm climate. There natural resources are...
- Farms ( the crops)
- They did not believe in fighting.
- There were people from diffrent country's and back rounds.
- People had many diffrent religions.
- Quakers did not believe in war and felt people could pray in there own way.
- The Quakers were nice to Native Americans and felt they needed to be payed for their land.
- There were some slaves.
The Southern has...
- Good soil
- Rivers and Oceans for transportation
- Farming (the crops)
- Harbor is a trade center
- Cash crop
- They do have slaves
- Good Native Americans relationship
- Military location
- Legislative government
- New England towns were required to have schools