Parents Connected ACT Prep Bootcamp
January 10-31, 2015 - Antioch, CA
The number one reason students are not performing well on college entrance exams is because they are not prepared. This 4 week boot camp provides tips, tools and real time feedback to help your son or daughter get the scores that match their college aspirations. Practicing helps take away text anxiety. Each student will take the test 4 times and receive individualized feedback on strengths and areas of improvement. Every student will be exposed to simple tools to help them successfully master the ACT college entrance exam. What is it worth to you for your child to do well to get into college? Register today - this class will sell out!
Help your student succeed
The Parents Connected ACT Bootcamp is an excellent tool for preparing students for the ACT exam. Class dates are:
- Saturday, January 10, 17, 24 and 31st. Open to all students from any school district.
- Times: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Registration is open exclusively online at www.parentsconnect.eventbrite.com. A $700 value Princeton Review Course for less than $200 through Parents Connected.
Class size is limited to 25 - Register Early! Discounts for Parents Connected Members
Frequently Asked Questions
- Students in the 9th-11th grades can attend the ACT Bootcamp.
- Most California students score better on the ACT then the SAT
- Most Universities in California or Out of State accept the ACT test scores
- High Performing Universities like to see ACT scores in the high 20's
- YOU Can help make the application smoother for your family with the prep bootcamp
We are your Education Consultants
Parents Connected desires that all parents are equipped with the knowledge and skills to successfully get their students to and through college. We do this by providing training and direct services to Parents, Students, Communities and Schools via workshops, lectures, consultation and program input. Connect with us today to get started