The Preschool Press
September 4, 2020
A NOTE FROM THE DIRECTOR
Many of you have asked about purchasing ECDC apparel. Click on the button below for the order form. Please return your order and payment (cash or check made out to Marquette ECDC) by September 11th. All shirts and sweatshirts may be worn as regular uniform and on spirit dress days.
Monday is Labor Day and school is closed. We look forward to seeing you back on Tuesday. Have a joyful, restful weekend!
UPDATES AND HELPFUL INFO
- Our photographer has canceled our original fall picture dates. We will look at rescheduling for later this semester, or postponing to the spring.
- Many children are carrying hand sanitizer attached to backpacks. As stated in our handbook, hand sanitizer may not be sent with children to school. We have sanitizer in each classroom and many places around the building. It is always used under the supervision of a teacher. In order to keep our students safe, we ask that you NOT send sanitizer with your child.
- Please use your RenWeb account to update your Approved Pick Up List. Add any people to your list who are allowed to pick up your child. Remind friends and family they may be asked for their ID when picking up your child.
- We look forward to meeting individually with each parent at our Parent/Teacher Conferences on September 24th and 25th. More information about scheduling conferences will go out mid-September.
- Next week we begin specialty classes. The children will travel to Spanish and Gymnastics on Monday, Music on Tuesday and Wednesday, Art on Thursday and Friday. Each child will also visit the atrium in small groups once a week (either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. Click on the video below to meet our specialty teachers!
7 Labor Day-No School
24 Early Dismissal 2:15 pm
24 Parent/Teacher Conferences 3-6pm
25 No School
25 Parent/Teacher Conferences 8:30-12pm
15 Inservice at BK-No School
16 Fall Break-No School
25 Trunk or Treat
29/30 Halloween Parties
19/20 Deliver Blizzard Bags to Meals On Wheels
23/24 Thanksgiving Feasts
25-27 Thanksgiving Break
3-4 ECDC Christmas Program
7-8 Pajama Days
14/15 Decorate Gingerbread Houses
17/18 Santa Visits ECDC and Christmas Parties
19 Christmas Break Begins