RBMS Update - Back to School Info
- Volleyball vs. CRMS
- 7th @ CRMS - 8th Home
- Student & Staff Holiday - No School
Campus Site-Based Planning Committee
Each campus within Leander ISD has a Site-Based Planning Committee (SBPC) with an aim of improving the achievement of all students. These committees are composed of district employees, community members, business representatives and parents.
SBPC members provide input to the principal on a wide variety of subjects, including planning, curriculum, budgeting, staff development, staffing patterns and school organization.
If you are interested in being a member of the SBPC, please click here to email Dr. Rose. The committee will meet 4 times through the 22-23 school year.
House Bill 4545 (If your student did not meet the passing standard or was absent for a STAAR test last year, please read)
- Students who do not meet the passing standard on a STAAR assessment, or students who do not take an applicable STAAR assessment, are subject to accelerated instruction requirements as outlined in HB 4545. This includes grades 3–8 and STAAR End of Course assessments. Students will only take the STAAR assessment one time within the designated testing window.
- Per legislation, 30 hours of accelerated instruction must be provided for each STAAR assessment not passed or not taken. This may be completed during the school day or before/after school, depending on the campus schedule.
The tutoring offered for students under House Bill 4545 states that students are to be in a group of no more than three students per one tutor. Our district is asking you to waive the 3:1 tutor group size so we may flexibly meet your child’s needs in the most inclusive settings. Please note that if waiver is not provided, tutoring will likely need to be implemented either before or after school.
Please complete this Google Form to indicate your decisions for each student in your household to whom this permission would apply
RBMS Silver Stars Fundraiser
- Get your RBMS Cougar Gear before it's too late! Hurry, the spirit merchandise store is closing on August 31st. Shop here: https://silver-stars-booster-club.square.site/ Items will be delivered to students at school upon arrival.
- Join the RBMS Silver Stars at Mighty Fine on September 10 for breakfast! Tickets are $8 and include pancakes, bacon, and a drink. Purchase tickets online or ask your favorite Silver Star for tickets. Thank you for supporting our dance team here at The Brush! https://silver-stars-booster-club.square.site/
Student Drop Off/Pick Up
Our teachers and staff are here to help keep our students safe, and we appreciate your help reminding our students to use the crosswalks for safety, being courteous to other drivers and our staff, and maintaining a safe speed in our parking lots.
Student and Parent Handbook, Student Code of Conduct and Dress Code
During the 2022-23 school year, the cost of breakfast is $1.75 and lunch is $3.15 for secondary students. To add money to student lunch accounts, complete free and reduced applications, and give snack approval permissions, visit Titan School Solutions.
Parents who would like to apply to find out if they are eligible for free and reduced (F&R) meals for their children can visit our Child Nutrition Services website for more information. All students who qualify for F&R meals will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost. Due to a partnership with USDA reduced-price meals will be free for the 2022-23 school year.
Snacks will also be available for purchase at the following rates:
2nd Entree- $2.50
8oz water- .50
16.9oz water- $1.00
Capri sun- $1.00
Sparkling Juices- $2.00
Large Rice Krispies- $1.50
School Lunch Information
Free & Reduced Meals
LISD provides free and reduced-price (F&R) meals for children approved for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). To apply for this program, submit an application online, or download, print, and submit one of these forms:
The EdPay portal is open and is able to process payment of the mLISD security deposit of $70.00 for the 2022-2023 school year. Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch will pay a discounted rate of $35.00.
Please click this link for information about how to pay for district-provided, student laptop.
*Devices paid for online can take up to 24 hour to process.