Welcome to the City of Ottawa
Find a great place to live
- Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
- The word "Ottawa" is derived from Odawa.
- The city is known as being among the most educated in Canada.
- It is rated as second cleanest city in Canada.
- It is the city where the Prime Minister of Canada lives.
- Ottawa sits at the meeting of three major river's : the Ottawa River, the Gatineau River and the Rideau River.
Living in Ottawa
- It is the fourth largest city in Canada.
- It is a "Bright City".
- it is one of the world's safest and most beautiful communities to live
- it has a great range of housing option for people to live
- In Ottawa, An enviable quality of life is recognized around the world.
- A neighboring community to Ottawa is Renfrew .
- Ottawa has two big hospital.
- Ottawa has very busy commercial districts so you can earn lots of money and make a good living there.
Art and Culture
- Ottawa offers an open and welcoming environment to cultures from the world.
- Ottawa hosts a variety of annual activities such as ; Winterlude,it's the largest festival in Canada ; Bluefest, It's Canadian tulip festival.
- In Ottawa, Parliament Hill has been the focal point of the cultural scenes.
- Ottawa has an excellent bus system which runs frequently and covers the entire metro area.
- The public transit system is operated by OC Transpo.
- A light rail transit (LRT) system known as the O-Train.
- Ottawa has facilitated with airports as well.
- Park & Ride system helps the public to park their vehicle and ride the bus.