how to create a shared folder
New Lesson Format
- Essential Question
- Target Problem
- Key Terms
- Extra Resources
Wonderful World of Google
Step ONE: Creating a shared folder
Google does a good job of storing and securing your work. BUT, if you do not give your teacher the "rights" to your documents, they will not be able to view/grade and give you credit for your hard work.
Watch the video below on how to create your shared folder (make sure you share with your assigned teacher):
How to create a shared folder:
1. Create a google folder to share with your teacher (refer back to the video on how)
2. Practice turning in an assignment: Make a copy and answer the questions in the google document.
*Don't forget to move the doc into your new google folder.
Turn Your Assignment In:
- Made a copy of the Google Doc
- SAVED it CORRECTLY (LastnameFirstinial_Assignment)
- Completed the assignment
- Moved it into your SHARED Google Biology Folder
To turn it in, all you need to do is COPY/PASTE the URL into the online text box in moodle
DONE! How easy was that?? :)