Happy Valentine's Day!!!
From your favorite 2nd period class.
We wanted to make sure you felt loved on such a special day!
1. Hearts are tricky little boogers to draw and cut out. No matter how hard you try to make it even on both sides, they come out uneven.
2. A little glue goes a LONG way. At least it is all secure without any doubt.
3. Poems can be challenging to make it rhyme correctly (even when you're given half the poem already).
4. There's a back side to every piece of paper. There's no need to throw it away if you messed up on the front.
5. Most importantly, we learned that it's nice to let someone know you care. We are thinking about you!
We will have it waiting for you when you get back!