The Weekly Howl (almost weekly)
Week of May 14th, 2018
Everyone Is Busy
Domain 3 Evidence
Mr. Morgan Gone MONDAY and TUESDAY
Track and Field Day
- All 2-5 students will load the buses with teachers minus a few and some Instructional aids around 9:00 am.
- Mr. Knipper will be sending you info for what happens once you are at Albion
Here Is info for K-1 students and teachers. Plan on a meeting Wednesday morning for people involved in the K-1 day at Wolf Lake.
- Once the buses drop off our 2-5 students at Albion they will load the K-1 students from Albion and come to Wolf Lake probably arriving around 9:30 ish with a group of 8th grade NHS students that will help us out.
- Once here we will have students gather in the gym and somehow separate them out to go with their new teachers to their new rooms. From their you will have time to talk to them and give them a tour of the school.
- We'll eat then head outside for the field day.
PBL PD Opportunity
I Need Your Feedback
I have elected to be part of a two-year, intensive professional development program called the Indiana Principal Leadership Institute. The mission of the Principal Institute is to provide building-level principals with the skills and tools needed to increase their personal leadership capacities, as well as to increase the learning capacities of their schools.
During year one, I will be assessing my leadership capacity by collecting some data, identifying a goal(s) to work towards, developing an action plan to reach that goal(s), and assessing my progress throughout the year on that goal. In year two, two teacher-leaders will join me at the IPLI seminars, and together we will study our school and create an action plan for improvement.
To begin this process, IPLI would like to collect some baseline data before the program begins, and I would like for you to be a part of this process. I have included links to surveys to complete. Please note, the surveys are anonymous, and it will not be used in any way for evaluation purposes. Again, the purpose of this survey is to establish some baseline data for us to use.