Tomorrow and Monday!!
REMINDER: Some of our staff will be at the school for two 1/2 days to collect completed packets, hand out new packets, and send home personal items such as water bottles and other things that were left behind by the students.
- This will be done on Friday, April 24th from 8 am - 12 pm and Monday, April 27th from 12 pm - 4 pm. You can do whichever day works best for you.
- If you don't have packets, are not in Pre-K or K, and/or do not need personal items returned, you do not need to come to the school either day.
- The staff will wear gloves and masks and we will have parents PULL THROUGH and REMAIN IN THE CAR while we hand out items and collect items. We encourage parents to wear masks, as well. Families will not be allowed in the building. We would love to see the kids, but remember that they MUST remain in the car and we will be required to practice social distancing,to the best of our ability, so obviously no hugs or even fist bumps. :(
- Pre-K families will pull through in front of the building (as they normally do for drop-off and pick-up) and K-8 will be done in the back of the building (where they normally do drop-off and pick-up).
- If you have specific items you want sent home, please let the teachers know so they can be sure to grab them ahead of time.
- Staff present will be Ms. Nina, Ms. Nilsa, Ms. Hazel, Ms. Cristina, Ms. Sarah, and Ms. Dempsey
- These will not be the only days for drop-off/pick-up since we will need to do packets again by mid-May and Ipads/laptops will need to be returned in June.