Middle School News - February 19th
7th GRADE CLASS MEETING to be Rescheduled
8th Grade Class meeting this Tuesday, 9:30AM Code: Roletto
Message from Ms. Roletto
What a week!
Sending out thanks to all of you for supporting your families during these times. Honestly, I can't wait until there is no need to say that anymore.
Families without power, teachers without power and a staff who gave it their all to provide normalcy for our kids.
What is happening: Lots
- Student led auction on the 25th, please see the Wildcat Word from Ms. Schachner to register.
- Wrapping up Math and Reading testing
- Transition activities to middle school (Kellogg and Harrison Park) are being planned in partnership with them to welcome our students.
- I will reach out to high schools to see what next steps are for them.
6th Grade will be doing VIRTUAL Outdoor School this month! Student kits will be available in the office. Call ahead.
MS "Lunch Hangout Times"
Opportunities to connect w/ others and counselor:
Ms. Howard office hours: CODE: howardoffice - Fridays 9:40-10:20
6th drop-in Lunch Group - CODE: 6lunch - Mondays 12:30 - 1pm
7th/8th drop-in Lunch Group - CODE: 78lunch - Tues 12:30 - 1pm
Student Council – CODE: bridgerstudentcouncil – Fri 1:10–1:55pm
QSA Group – Email Ms. Howard for code - Fridays 2-2:30pm
Ms. Howard can be reached at 971-378-0470 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNSELOR WEBSITE: https://sites.google.com/pps.net/bridger-k-8-counseling/home
Student Emails and Google Calendar
- Mr. Roletto will be sending information about activities throughout the year
- Teachers will confirm appointments with students
It's a skill they will need to have when they get to high school and expected to use.
Also it will be important for students to use their email because we WANT to text students, but we aren't able to use REMIND messaging directly with students as some parents have asked because their is an age requirement that most of our students don't meet.
Organization tip for students - WATCH
Video link: Ms. Roletto's organization tip