What the Tech?
What you can do with Techsmith Snagit
What can teachers do with Snagit?
- Create visual explanations to review content material
- Record lessons/directions for students who are out of the classroom to watch later
- Snag a photo of student work and give audio feedback
- Insert screen captures into Docs or Presentations.
- Add visuals to Google Classroom for students to respond, reflect, or review
- Create digital handouts with images and audio
What can students do with Snagit?
- Use screen captures or a screencast to show what they know
- Insert screen captures into Docs or Presentations
- Insert screencasts into projects
- Create and share captures or screencasts to collaborate with peers
- Provide audio feedback for classmates
- Submit screenshots through Google Classroom to show work
- Record a presentation to reflect on later
How do we get Snagit?
Use the link below or just go to the Chrome Web Store and search for "Snagit."
Looking for ideas? Click on any of the buttons below for resources!