Top 3 Career Choice
- Talk about emerging compliance issues with management or people who work for you. Maintain documents of compliance activities, such as problems received or investigation outcomes.
- Most compliance managers work in a normal office setting but some work on job sites.
- You need to have a college degree and same work experience.
- Earn about a range of $100,890 per year nationally.
- Maintain and watch government agencies records, analyze accounting records and financial statements and give solutions to work and financial problems.
- Work in a office during work hours but might have to stay longer if something gets out of hand.
- You need a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Earn about a range of $63,550 per year nationally.
- Research customers or companies for products or services they need, and keep in track of sales over watching reports and write documents for products.
Most sale engineers work close to home so they travel to work by a vehicle and somesales engineers that work alone don’t get any income when they are on vacation.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering sometimes a degree in science.
- Earn about a range of $91,830 per year nationally.