September 16, 2022
We wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. The school will be closed November 21-25 for fall break. We want you to know that we are grateful for your support, guidance, patience, flexibility, and partnerships. Together we will continue to make Piper Middle School the very best for our students.
Also, we want to share a few important reminders:
- If your student is tardy, please make sure you drop them off at the front doors of Piper Middle School, so we can take attendance. If your student starts their day at the CTE building, you can drop them off at the front doors and their teacher will make sure attendance is taken.
- Friday, December 2 is a Purple Day. Here is the 2nd Semester Purple/White Schedule.
- Here are the daily bell schedules, if helpful.
- Here is the Student Handbook that includes behavior expectations.
- Looking for information to support you as a Parent? Check out our Parent tab on the Piper Middle School website or the Our School tab.
- Please look forward to receiving a survey that will ask you questions about how we can improve our schedule for the 2023-2024 school year. Thank you for the time it will take you to provide feedback.
Have a wonderful weekend and a week filled with blessings.
Mr. Steve Mercer
Principal, Piper Middle School
Follow us on Twitter @piper_middle
Mrs. Andrea Paulakovich
Assistant Principal, Piper Middle School
Follow me on Twitter @PaulakovichA
Student Daily Video Announcements
Did you know the students at Piper Middle School in Mr. Smith's Journalism class have taken over the daily student announcements? You can use the button below to follow along on the YouTube Channel. We are so proud of their hard work. This is what it looks like to learn the Portrait of a Graduate skills that will ensure students are #FutureReady.
Dress Code Reminder
Just a reminder that we have asked students to not wear hoods/hoodies/hats while in school.
We appreciate your support of the school policy.
We have also included a screenshot of the dress code for Piper Middle School, as a reminder.
For 7th and 8th Grade Boys who are interested in trying out for Basketball this year, here is the link to the Interest Form that needs to be filled out.
In addition to the interest form, ALL players who are planning on trying out MUST have a Physical Form on file with the MS Office prior to tryouts beginning on Monday, December 12th.