Dear Eastern Heights Families,
The week of May 2-6 is National Teacher/ Staff Appreciation Week. It is a week to show our appreciation to the caring, hardworking, dedicated teachers and staff that nurture and educate our scholars daily. Thank you in advance for showing your gratitude with a card or a small token that you see fit.
It's hard to believe we are halfway through our 4th grading period. However, as we prepare to end the school year, there are some important dates we would like to share with you.
- Check your students' grades. Interims will be ready to view on May 4th.
- 4th quarter incentive field trip to Kalahari is on May 10th.
- Parent / Teacher conferences are on May 12th. Conferences are 2:30-5:30 PM and are held either in-person, virtual, or by phone. LINK to sign up for conferences or email your scholars' teacher directly.
- Special Olympics on May 13th at Ely Stadium @ 10 AM.
- May 17th 6th-grade Orchestra and choir concert @ 6:00 PM grade 7/8 grade @ 7:15 PM in the Eastern Heights Middle School gym.
- 5th grade DARE graduation is on May 18th.
- The last day for tutoring is May 19th.
- Students learn from home on Friday, May 27th.
- No school on Memorial Day, May 30th.
Thank you for being so supportive and for all you do for our Pioneers,
Dana Cerrito & Joy Jones
Join the students from Mrs. Pero and Mrs. Juke's class as they perform Peter Pan.
Ask your student about our safety assembly! Invite this important conversation into your living room.
Band- Mrs. Brawley
Band- Mrs. Brawley email@example.com
Click the link below for information about upcoming concerts for the Eastern Heights Band students.
8th Grade Band-
Click HERE for an 8th Grade Band classroom update.
Join the 8th Grade Band Remind: https://www.remind.com/join/a64dbfc
7th Grade Band-
Click HERE for an update on our 7th Grade Band.
Join the 7th Grade Band Remind: https://www.remind.com/join/3ag2hh
6th Grade Band-
Click HERE for an update on our 6th Grade Band
Join the 6th Grade Band Remind: https://www.remind.com/join/hkffdc4
Art- Mrs. Karban firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello students, parents, staff, and community members. I have created a Google Site that showcases my students' artwork. This website allows everyone to see what we are doing and parents of my 8th grade art students can see child is achieving in art. I am very proud of my students and they should be proud of their work as well. Come back and visit every once in a while to see updates as the semester progresses. When the art students switch with the STEAM students I will archive Fall semester student’s work into one link and showcase my Semester 2 students. Enjoy!