my personality type
- conduct quality control tests.
- prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formula, processes, or analytical methods.
- supervise test procedures.
- analyze test results.
- conduct experiments to develop new products.
- doctoral, bachelors, or masters degree
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Hourly range pay: 16.27-55.59
- Yearly range pay: 33,840-115,630
- Hourly range pay: 19.75-57.98
- Yearly range pay: 41,080-120,600
- chemical technicians
- computer network architects
1. biotechnology research and development
2. diagnostic services
3. science and math
4. programming and software development
5. environment service systems
2. science and math
3. professional support services
4. natural resources systems
5. diagnostic services