ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
April 29, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Emily Wech, Carolyn Lent, Amanda Arnold, and Sean Conway - Proctoring on the Forward Exam - we needed you and you stepped up in a big way. Thank You!
- Jordee Reimer - I appreciate his being genuine, humor, and always willing to help when asked of him; he's a good man.
- Steph Posta - For helping cover classes in the afternoon for spring sports coaches.
- Milinda Gafford - For sticking up for a student at the MOA when a stranger was unkind to them. You not only handled it with grace but taught everyone a lesson. Way to go!
- Jessica Wolf - Checked in on me and offered to help!! Your gratitude is greatly appreciated!
- Adam Sheldon - Being a great leader in the weight room both before and after school! Kids are excited about setting new PRs every week and love the atmosphere being set down there.
- Emily Timmers - Made it to school this whole week.
- Logan Kimberly - Thanks for working hard for your students.
- Jeff Fern - Thanks for going above and beyond.
- Chris Deno - She's a magician with the schedule, even when curve balls are thrown your way. Thanks for all your hard work!
- Zach Turpin - Thanks for sharing your AWESOME birthday cake with the staff! And Happy Belated Birthday!
- Jerry Wold - Being a boss and setting the gyms up for testing.
- Ty Ketz, Arianna Wirebaugh, Tera Hinzman, Gretchen Rozeboom, and Jason Koele - They offered to help with prom festivities!! THANK YOU!!!
- Everyone who donated to the “Take Down the Tab” Baskets - We were able to donate 3 baskets and 1 beautiful spun wooden bowl, Thank you, everyone!!
- Tom Sauve - For having great vision and spotting my keys, I owe you a drink or six!
- Sandy Weitgenant - For doing make-up ASPIRE testing for one of my virtual students and for hanging up all the cute jokes in the lounge this month!
- Counseling Team - ACT Aspire and Forward testing went really well because of your organization! Thank you!
- Vicki Dresang-Talapa - Supports students through the provision of hygiene items.
- Jason Koele - Push PBIS to higher levels of student support.
- Ladies in the Office - Everything. We'd be lost without them. Happy administrative professional's day!
- Kurt Soderberg - Helping the band director learn how paying for things works.
- All the Food Service Staff - Because they work very hard to prepare meals for all of our students - Friday May 3rd Lunch Hero Day!
- Logan Kimberly - Displaying great leadership with our NHS students.
- Pat Basche - Having an open and honest discussion about how we can fully support our special education students and teachers.
600 SHOUTOUTS THIS YEAR!!!
You all ROCK!
Just for Fun
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: ELA & World Language
Monday, April 29th
It's a great day to be a Panther!
Tuesday, April 30th
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, May 1st - Faculty Meeting
7:30 am - 8:15 am - Faculty Meeting (Lecture Room)
8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Mad City Money (Wood)
Thursday, May 2nd - Seniors Graduation Meeting (8-8:25 am)
8:00 am - 8:25 am - Senior Graduation Meeting - Auditorium
9:00 am - 2:30 pm - Festival of Nations (Buckel)
Friday, May 3
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am -10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
9:00 am - 2:00 pm - Virtual Students Visit UW-Stout (Posta)
10:45 am - 1:00 pm - SOS (Fern)
Just So You Know
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.