By: Annabelle and Jaiden
2. Clean all implements with warm water, soap, and nail brush
3. Rinse and dry all implements
4. Disinfect all implements for about 10 minutes
5. Remove implements, avoiding skin contact, and rinse and dry tools thoroughly.
6.Store disinfected implements in a clean, dry container until needed.
7.Clean and then disinfect manicure table and drawer with an appropriate EPA-approved disinfectant.
8.Remove gloves and thoroughly wash your hands with liquid soap, rinse, and dry with a clean fabric or single-use towel.
9. Sanitary table set-up.
10. Greet client and give client a intake form.
2. Schedule next appointment
3. Thank client for visiting your salon
4. Prepare work station for next client