HELP NEEDED IN FORENSICS
Investigate alleged or suspected criminal violations of Federal, state, or local laws to determine if evidence is sufficient to recommend prosecution.
- Salary: Around $74,300 annually.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in forensic science, forensic anthropology or forensic biology.
Forensic Fraud Investigator
Obtain evidence, take statements, produce reports, and testify to findings regarding resolution of fraud allegations. May coordinate fraud detection and prevention activities.
- Salary: Around $61,100 annually.
- Education: Some require an associate's degree or some require a bachelor's degree.
Research, evaluate, and establish public policy concerning the origins of humans; their physical, social, linguistic, and cultural development; and their behavior, as well as their cultures, organizations, and institutions they have created.
- Salary: Around $57,420 annually.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in anthropology/sociology.