ITRT News and Updates
- ABC Match - Students circle the picture that goes with the beginning consonant. This lesson is available in the Notebook software, but can also be completed on Nearpod using iPads. Email tletter@hcps for the Nearpod activity.
- Creating an ABC Book - An app-smashing activity using Pic Collage and VoiceThread on the iPads.
- Sight Words QR Code Scavenger Hunt - List 1, List 2, List 3 and List 4
- Tally Marks- Students scan QR codes with an iPad to reveal numbers. They use the Doodle Buddy to draw tally marks that match the number.
- Numbers 10-20 - Students scan QR codes with an iPad to reveal a number. They use Doodle Buddy to add the same number of stamps and practice writing the number.
- Out of this Park - Web Searches Notebook Lesson (Under Research)
Technology Integration Examples
Graphite App Flows
Are you a 21st Century Teacher?
The 21st century teacher is in a critical spot of constantly having to keep up with evolving technology and digital learning tools. Do you have any examples of effective technology integration you have done in your classroom? Email your ITRT with a brief lesson description and student artifact so your idea can be shared in an upcoming newsletter.
- SMARTBoard: Level 2 - March 11 - 4-5 PM (CMS)
- Edmodo: Level 1 - March 13 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- iPads: Appy Hour - Level 3 - March 18 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- Microsoft Office Basics: PPT & Publisher - March 18 - 4-5 PM (HHS)
- Edmodo: Level 2 - March 20 - 4-5 PM (OKMS)
- Blackboard: Level 3 - March 25 - 4-5 PM (HHS)