Categories of Drugs
By: Ryan Sand
Three Categories are
- Depressant, Hallucinogen, and stimulant
- Drugs that are in the stimulant category are such as Speed, cocaine, nicotine, and caffeine
- Referred to as "uppers"
- Makes you feel less tired psychology, and physically
- Warnings consist of- being very addictive, easy to build tolerance for stimulant drug
- regulations and laws- most stimulants are use medically but drug can be obtained illegaly and abused.
- Hallucinogens can consist of - LSD, Sh-rooms, and Marijuana
- The drug effects the persons perceptions of reality, and alter how well senses work
- regulations and laws-
- First time position will be one year in jail and minimum 1,000 dollar fine