Welcome...we're glad you joined us today!
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2022
As we gather together this morning in person, we remain a Body of imperfect people who desire to walk in authentic community together as followers of Jesus. This special Sunday Morning Worship Gathering is purposed, FIRST AND FOREMOST, to glorify God who deserves every ounce of honor we can pour out AND encourage you through...
- relevant teaching from the Bible,
- reflective prayers,
- meaningful worship,
- loving and serving one another in deep, unifying fellowship.
- a celebration of the Gospel-centered, Hope-filled Lord's Supper*
We hope that you will leave both exhausted and refreshed, challenged, encouraged, and hopeful for tomorrow.
*The Lord's Supper was ordained by Jesus to be celebrated by His followers with transformed, clean hearts as a means of...
- remembering His body broken and His blood shed for us on the cross,
- reminding us of our HOPE for His imminent return,
- and longing for the feast we'll one day celebrate with the Lamb.
Guests, we'd love to know about your virtual visit today, hear your praises, prayer requests and comments about how you were impacted, and answer any questions you might have about our church, what you heard or next steps to getting involved.
If you're a returning attender or Covenant Partner and would like to share your praises, prayer requests, leave a comment about how you've been impacted today or if you have a question about something you heard today or this week, please click here.
If you're a returning attender or Covenant Partner and you've had a change of address, phone, or email, if you've gotten married or need to make any other changes in your profile in our church management system (CMS), click here.
If you're a Covenant Partner and God's Spirit has placed in you the desire to serve the body and minister to the community through the local church, start your journey here.
Clicking will take you directly to Crossroads' Donate page. Scroll to the bottom of the Announcements for a "How To" video and other ways you can give.
Crossroads KidzMin Resources
Find out what your kiddos learned today in Crossroads Kidz as well as other resources to help you continue the discussion @Home, click here or go to https://direction4living.com/AtHome. You can also join the conversation with other parents for great resources to supplement your ministry as a parent by going to your Church Center app, go to Groups and look for the Group "@Home for C2 Parents". To join this Group if you're not already a member, click here.
In this Communication Group, you'll also find a constant flow of resources and articles that we provide and recommend to supplement and train you in your ministry of Discipleship @HOME.
How We Come Alongside Parents @HOME
We pride ourselves in that we are NOT a child care service...we ARE an extension of the ministry @HOME, even in our First Steps Nursery and Explorers Preschool. We are here to supplement the work that you are doing as disciplers of your own family @HOME. As such, we serve diligently to ensure a life-giving, transforming experience for your children and those of our other attenders and guests. Click Here or the image above to learn more.
SAVE THE DATE!!!
SAVE THESE IMPORTANT DATES THAT ARE COMING UP THROUGH THE REST OF THE YEAR. Please take a moment to click the links below for "C2 Essentials" AND "Over the Hump" for more details about these upcoming and fast-approaching events:
- Saturday, December 10th: KidzMin Christmas Program Dress Rehersal @9-11AM
- Sunday, December 11th: Crossroads University @9:30AM
- Sunday, December 11th: Kidz Christmas Musical @ 6PM
- Sunday, December 18th: Breakfast with the Ekklesia @9:30AM
- Sunday, December 25th: Worship Gathering Only @10:30AM (no 9:30AM)
- Sunday, January 1st, 2023: Worship Gathering Only @10:30AM (no 9:30AM)
*Dates are subject to change and more events will be added! We'll keep you informed.
Check Out Friday's "C2 Essentials"
Check Out Tuesday's "Over The Hump"
Darryl and Sharon Jones
Lead Pastor/Teaching Pastor
Daniel and Krysten Ballard
Pastor of Student Ministry and Worship Arts
Michael and Summer Hicks
Our Mission, Vision, and Strategy
Click the image above to view.
Our Core Values
Click the image above to view.
Our Partnership Covenant
Click the image above to view.
Sunday Mornings @ 9:30 a.m.
A series of six-week electives that are focused around fundamental truths and biblical principles that are core to the personal walk of every follower of Jesus. A CU track finds its core in the Word of God. There's also a Nursery, Preschool and "Kidz Worship Makers" for our elementary age friends.
Click Here to learn more.
Wednesday Evenings @ 6:30p.m.
We're bringing RETRO back! MidWeek is a place for adults from 12 to 120 to find community through fellowship, bible study and prayer. It's a "hump day" for followers of Jesus to spiritually and emotionally refresh, recharge and share in life together. It's designed for the spiritual health and fitness of those who desire to be conformed to His image and nourished in His Body.
Click Here to learn more
One of the best ways to connect in a meaningful way at crossroads|church is to join a group.
Group Life exists for the expression and reception of love and accountability, as Christ-followers carry out the ministry and vision of the local church. While corporate worship experiences engage the believer in worship and teaching, Christ-followers give priority to discipleship through relationally connected groups of encouragement, support, and accountability. Groups fulfill the mission of Crossroads by engaging, equipping, empowering, and encouraging Christ-followers in a daily spiritual walk as the body of Christ.
Click Here to learn more about Groups at Crossroads Church
Here at Crossroads, we view Baptism as a declaration that you are a follower of Jesus Christ. It is a public confession of your faith in, and commitment to, Jesus Christ. It is the next step after salvation through repentance and faith and is an important foundation for the Christian life. Click here for more information
If you are interested in being baptized, click here.
We celebrate the Lord's Supper as a "Moment of Remembrance"...focusing on the body and the blood of the Savior who made redemption, repentance, and reconciliation possible.
Supporting the ministries of Crossroads Church with your tithes and offerings has never been more simple. You can give...
- By Mobile App: Go to your App Store and download Church Center. Log in using the mobile number you have on record with the church. Go to the Giving tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Online: Click Here or click the "Give Online" button. If you need assistance, watch the video below.
- By Mail: Make checks payable to Crossroads Church and mail to
PO BOX 351
Grain Valley, MO 64029
- By Text to Give: simply text any dollar amount to 84321 to give. After choosing a church, you'll be asked to set up a payment method. Existing donors can log in to their profile to select a previously used payment method. After initial setup, all you have to do is send an amount to 84321 to give. If giving to a fund other than General or when giving to multiple funds, type the amount followed by the name of the fund. Example: $100 missions $20 building. Other funds are...
DOWNLOAD CHURCH CENTER TODAY!
- ...find a Group
- ...participate in Group messaging with your Group and Ministry Teams and find contact information for those in your Group
- ...support your church, missions and special projects through Giving
- ...signup for a variety of special events (like the ones above this message)
- ...view an upcoming calendar of events here at Crossroads so you can mark your own calendars
- ...view a directory of contacts within the church family and see photos to connect a face with a name
- ...pre-check-in on your way to The Big House so you don't have to stand in line at the Check-In Stations
You'll find links to some of the most vital utilities and features you'll need access to in order to fully participate in community here at Crossroads Church
You can find and install Church Center in the App Store of your mobile device or by clicking the image above.
You can also find and bookmark all the Church Center features and utilities in your favorite browser on your computer by CLICKING HERE or by typing https://crossroadsgv.churchcenter.com/ in the search bar.
Spend time alone with God's Word. Click the image above to get more info or download it to your device.
We use this app to allow our members to register for events, give and track donations, join groups, check-in, and more. Click the image above to learn more.
Recommended Apps and Tools
Click the image above to find our recommended apps and tools for the followers of Jesus.
Stay Connected to C2
Our Website: http://direction4living.com
- 900 NW Jefferson St. - Grain Valley, MO 64029
- Crossroads Church - PO Box 351- Grain Valley, MO 64029
Darryl & Sharon Jones - Elder/Lead Pastor
- Darryl - 816-694-7621 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to schedule an appointment with Pastor Darryl
- Sharon - 816-694-7622 / email@example.com
Jenny Lindsay - Pastor Darryl's Admin Assistant
- 816-447-0191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel & Krysten Ballard - Elder/Worship Arts/Student Ministry Pastor
- Daniel - 816-517-4252 / email@example.com
- Krysten - 816-809-1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael & Summer Hicks / Elder
- Michael - 816-298-3032 / email@example.com
- Summer - 816-572-1264 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the church DOES have a phone line for those outside the church family. We've had the line for the last 23 years, and it's good to have for the general public. However, the church line mostly attracts sales and marketing calls. As a result, it is not monitored very closely.
If you need to contact one of our Staff Pastors or Elders, PLEASE USE THEIR MOBILE NUMBERS, WHICH ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ABOVE. You'll also find this information in the front of your Crossroads Connections notebook. These numbers are not to be given out to the public but are available for your personal use.
- Pastor Darryl Jones is full-time here at the church but isn’t always in the office as ministry happens everywhere. Pastor Darryl and Sharon live here in “The Big House” and try to be very accessible to the church family. However, they do try to protect Friday each week as a day of restorative rest and time together. Pastor Darryl tries to “unplug” electronically on Fridays but can be contacted through Sharon in case of emergency. Click Here to schedule an appointment with Pastor Darryl.
- Pastor Daniel Ballard is also full-time here at the church but isn't always in the office as ministry happens everywhere. Pastor Daniel also takes Friday off but is, of course, available in case of emergency.
- Michael Hicks is a lay Elder and does not keep office hours. He is self-employed and owns his own growing company, East Side Electric, LLC.
- Jenny Lindsay is Pastor Darryl’s Administrative Assistant and works in the church office from 9am to 2pm, Monday thru Thursday.
- Everyone else who serves our church does so on a volunteer basis—neither receiving compensation nor keeping office hours.
All of that to say - we are here to serve you, but “here” is always relative. Text, email, and phone are our friends. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you can’t find us at “The Big House.”
Connect with Us!
...by leveraging who we are and what we've been given to reach our neighbors, our city and our world with the Gospel -- so others may hear...AND live.