GenNET Virtual Canvas + Accelerate
supporting MI educators beyond Genesee County
Teacher Professional Learning to prepare for the 2020-21 school year
In preparation for the 2020-21 school year, as educators face new challenges, the EdTech Team at the Genesee Intermediate School District is ready to help prepare them for the return to school.
Multiple topics for learning will be available in "LIVE" virtual formats as well as recordings of the very same sessions for viewing and continued learning later. Topics available in 60-minute lengths including questions and answers include:
- Getting Started with Canvas
- Getting Started With Accelerate in Canvas
Please visit our GenNET Virtual Support site to explore resources, watch session recordings and view our FAQ page.
Sessions: Week 4 (August 25 - 27)
Sessions: Week 3 (August 18-20)
Sessions: Week 2 (August 11-13)
- Getting Started With Accelerate in Canvas via Zoom 9 - 10 AM (recording, slide deck)
- Getting Started with Canvas via Zoom 10 - 11 AM (recording, slide deck)
Sessions: Week 1 (August 5-6)
- Getting Started with Canvas via Zoom 9 - 10 AM (recording, slide deck)
- Getting Started With Accelerate in Canvas via Zoom 2 - 3 PM (recording, slide deck)
A: YES - we are offering multiple options for teachers to register and learn with our EdTech Team. For example, Getting Started with Canvas is offered three (3) times during the 1st week of August.
Q: Do I need to register?
A: NO - for outside of Genesee County you do not need to register
Q: Are sessions recorded?
A: YES - sessions will be recorded. Slides, resources, recordings, etc. will be shared after the event with participants.
Q: Are SCECHs available?
A: YES - 0.75 credits are available for each session. If you attended the webinar or watched the recording, you will need to complete this evaluation form.